301 Wanxiang Road, Furniture Park, Wanquan Light Industry Base, Pingyang County
How to clean the head of the electric toothbrush
A method of cleaning the head of an electric toothbrush：
After each brush, put the brush head into water, turn on the power switch, gently shake the brush head several times, and tap the brush head to clean the remaining foreign matter on the bristles and toothpaste.
When using an electric toothbrush, pay attention to the following details:
1. Do not put the electric toothbrush in the condition of high temperature or long-term exposure, so as to avoid the deformation and bending of bristles due to high temperature;
2. Thoroughly clean the electric toothbrush head after each use and remove as much moisture as possible. Place the toothbrush upside down in a cup or in a sunny place to dry and disinfect.
3. If possible, you can buy 2 or 3 electric toothbrush heads at the same time to extend the drying time of the toothbrush. This is especially important for people with gingivitis and periodontitis. In addition, rotation can also maintain the elasticity of the bristles.
4. The old brush head with loose or curly bristles or loss of elasticity must be replaced in time, otherwise it will be harmful to teeth and gums;
5. The electric toothbrush head should be cleaned and disinfected once a week.
6. Electric toothbrush heads should not be used together to prevent mutual infection.